Inbuilt Sticky Notepad
Yesterday, i made a post where people can request what Chrome Extensions they need, and needless to say the post got loads of comments and requests from users pointing to their most wanted extensions and addons. One of the guys asked for a notepad feature in Google Chrome which allows you to write down notes and save it from the browser itself and can be viewed later on directly from the browser.
Today, another of our forum member, Waha, made this extension a reality. It is called Chrome Sticky Notes which adds a little notepad icon on your Google Chrome Toolstrip, clicking on which an inbuilt browser notepad pops up.
Chrome Sticky Notes Features:
- Adds a Inbuilt Sticky Notepad feature to your google chrome
- Option to save your sticky note for future reference
- A separate notepad pop-up window which saves your browser window space
- You can view your saved note even if you restart your browser
- A notepad icon on the bottom toolstrip for easy access
- Well Illustrated Icon – Shows whether there is some text in there or not.
Installation And Support:
Extensions are only supported on the Developers Channel so far. So you need to have the developers version of google chrome installed. Please see our earlier post on how to install an extension on google chrome, however, if you are already on the Dev Channel simply click on the download link below and it would ask you to install the extension straight away.
Download : Chrome Sticky Notes - For Chrome 220.127.116.11+ (lots of bugs fixed) - V: 1.2