Drop Box is a cloud based service which helps you manage your files and folders from your computer or mobile device. It has been one of the most successfully service provider in its own field and has done a great favour by proving substantial upload space for free. If you have ever wanted to sync all your data to an online service and felt the necessity of using them across multiple machines, Drop Box is here to solve your problem.
Dropbox Chrome Extension
But there is a problem with the Drop Box for browsers. Till now we have no official word about Dropbox Chrome app. But the good thing is that there are many developers who have been trying hard to integrate it with the Chrome browser. If you are a chrome user you can easily download and integrate Drop Box Chrome extension and integrate it with your Google Chrome Browser.
Install Drop Box for Chrome
- Download Google Chrome Drop Box Extension.
- Press Accept When prompted
- Find the Drop box Icon on the right side of your browser.
- Click on the icon and you will be required to enter your log in credentials.
- Press Enter and you have the Drop box at your fingertips.