In mac...we got it like here

In Windows 7 (with chrome maximalized) we got it like here

The problem is, I want to look it like this

or This (and I would prefer this one instead of the first one)

Always in maximized state of window. Is it possible to make this border in chrome in maximized window state? By any mean, by a hack, registry key, some modification to the browser, or maybe there is a legal way to do so?

If so, please tell me how to do it.

PS: If it's possible to always keep chrome at not maximized state, but always to you full screen content please tell me how to do it too. (and always in fixed position of course)