Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
Results 1 to 9 of 9

This is a discussion on Have pinned tabs at startup within the Chrome Troubleshooting section, part of the Google Chrome category: I would like to have google calendar, google reader and gmail pinned when I start up chrome. Is that possible?...


  1. #1
    Coeluh is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default Have pinned tabs at startup

    I would like to have google calendar, google reader and gmail pinned when I start up chrome. Is that possible?

  2. #2
    sulasno's Avatar
    sulasno is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    1,759

    Default

    try doing a search for "google" in the plugins section

  3. #3
    Coeluh is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sulasno View Post
    try doing a search for "google" in the plugins section
    No hits :')

  4. #4
    sulasno's Avatar
    sulasno is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    1,759

  5. #5
    Coeluh is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default

    That is not wat I am looking for. You can pin your tabs, so they only have the icon. I want them to show in that way when I start Chrome

  6. #6
    OpenNingia is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeluh View Post
    That is not wat I am looking for. You can pin your tabs, so they only have the icon. I want them to show in that way when I start Chrome
    Under the Wrench Menu -> Options, First Tab you can select the page you want to load on the startup.
    They won't be pinned though.

  7. #7
    Coeluh is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OpenNingia View Post
    Under the Wrench Menu -> Options, First Tab you can select the page you want to load on the startup.
    They won't be pinned though.
    Yeah that's what I already figured.. -_-

  8. #8
    RobinRosengren is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Check: 'Restore the pages that were open last' in options ... the they will always stay there unless you accidentally close them with ctrl-w

  9. #9
    Coeluh is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinRosengren View Post
    Check: 'Restore the pages that were open last' in options ... the they will always stay there unless you accidentally close them with ctrl-w
    Yeah that was the best way.

Similar Threads

  1. Multi-row tabs
    By weemies in forum Chrome Plugins
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 03:49 PM
  2. Pin Tabs
    By nandayo in forum Chrome Tips & Tricks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 03:50 PM
  3. Freeze issue on startup
    By japamd in forum Bugs and Vulnerabilities
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 04:57 PM
  4. Closing tabs/undoing to previously closed tabs
    By sam2 in forum Chrome Plugins
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 11:16 AM
  5. Help with tabs
    By wright3279 in forum Chrome Troubleshooting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 01:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •