Note: This theme is not an official release by Google it was created by a third party developer. You will need to be familiar with swapping a .dll file in your Chrome installation to install this theme.
Mac v1.0 Google Chrome Theme
1. Download the file from the download link below.
2. Extract the files from the archive using your own extraction tool. Ie: WinRAR
3. Go to: (Replacing USERNAME with your username)
Vista – C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\0.2.149.27\Themes
XP – C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\LocalSettings\AppData\Google\Chrome\Application\0.2.149.27\Themes
And backup your existing, Default.DLL file (Just incase anything goes wrong)
4. Copy over Default.DLL from your extracted files into your Themes folder
5. Open up Chrome and walla! You have a new theme installed.
If you wish to revert to your default Chrome Theme it’s just a matter of closing down Chrome, copying your original default.dll (you did back it up didn’t you?) back in to Chromes theme folder. When you open Chrome again your browser will be back to normal.
This Chrome Theme was designed by Stormy at DeviantArt